Pages

Friday 28 December 2007

Titania - Queen of the Fairies by Mirabilia Designs

Titania - Queen of the Fairies


Over a year since I last posted to my blog, but what a way to return - with a Happy Dance!

I started stitching this design in June 2004. I hardly picked up a needle in 2007 until around the end of November, I thought I had lost my stitching bug permenantly but I was wrong. Since I started stitching again I've really enjoyed it. I've worked on a few projects that have been WIP's for a very long time, I've started a new project which I've wanted to stitch for years and now I've finished a project that I've wanted to finish before the end of the year.


Titania is stitched on a Sugar Maple fabric called Gelati, 28 count Cashel Linen. The only alteration to the chart is that I have left off the antennae as I thought they made her look less like a fairie and more like an insect.

The new project I have started is Celtic Autumn by Lavender and Lace, and I will take a WIP pic of that tomorrow and post it then.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow, Sandra, you certainly have come back with a bang! What a stunning finish!