Pages

Saturday 5 January 2008

5th January

I've made good progress in the first week of 2008. I've managed to get some stitching done every day so far, if I can keep that up I should be able to achieve at least some of my goals. In the past my stitching usually gets interrupted by my job, not the fact that I have to go there every day lol, more the fact that I work in such a busy, pressurised job that after a hard day I can be too tired to stitch and I've learned from experirence that stitching when too tired ends up in frogging the following day.

This year however I am determined that this is going happen and that I will stitch every day, even if only for a half hour or an hour.

So far this week I have made a good start on part 1 of Mystery XI and should have a picture of the completed part tomorrow or maybe Monday. I have also stitched on Celtic Autumn during my lunch hour at work, although I haven't managed to do much on that to be honest. I've started a small design as part of the Monthly Challange on the Stitch and Stash forum. It's a freebie design from By My Needle. The link to the design is http://www.withmyneedle.com/PynPillow.pdf

We all choose our own fabric, threads and make the design up as we want, the big reveal will be on 26th January. I have started stitching it over one, which I haven't done for a while, so it's quite hard going for me at the moment, but it is getting easier. I am looking forward to seeing the different versions of this design.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Looking forward to seeing your Pyn Pillow Sandra. It's going to be great to see all the different ones isn't it?