Pages

Thursday 24 January 2008

Stash!

This week my kit finally arrived from European Cross Stitch for Mystery XI. I was lucky that mine was one of the few kits they were able to send out before they ran out of certain supplies.

I had already stitched part 1 of the mystery but now the kit has arrived I've been able to attach the beads.

Mystery XI Part 1 with beads

I also joined the group for Tuscany Town Mandala, I'm just waiting for approval from Martina, and have ordered the kit from ECS. I have spent about a week trying to decide on fabric and have shortlisted it down to three. I have ordered one and may order the other two at the weekend as it's quite difficult to judge the colours from a picture on a monitor.

I seem to have developed quite an addiction to Chatelaine designs since I rediscovered my stitching bug but they really are quite beautiful in real life, especially once you start beading, I just wish I was a good enough photographer to take a decent photo.

No comments: