Pages

Friday 18 January 2008

TGI Friday

It's been a very long week, and the awful weather has made it feel even longer. It's dark when I leave for work and it's dark when I come home, I look forward to the weekends and daylight so much LOL.

Had an early finish from work today, so I was sitting at my computer at home by 4.45pm, it was a lot quieter on the roads so my journey home took half as long as usual, all the more time for stitching tonight!

I'm still working hard on Mystery 8. I haven't got another photo at the moment as I've already posted a pic of the parts that are left to stitch but it's coming along really well and I should be done with the stitching this weekend with a bit of luck. Then I can start the beading, which is something I am not looking forward to. The problem is I am the clumsiest person I know and end up dropping more beads on to the carpet than I get on the fabric. Now I've discovered Tacky Bob's I must admit that beading has become easier but it's not my favourite part of any design, but the end result more than makes up for it.

As a reward for finishing a Chatelaine Garden I have ordered the kit and chart for Tuscany Town Mandala which is absolutely stunning. I've ordered a piece of Polstitches fabric called Falllen Leaves from Jayne's Attic to see it in the flesh, but I've tried loads of different colours of fabric on the Chatelaine Fabric Viewer and I keep getting drawn back to this one so fingers crossed it will look as good in real life as it does on screen.

Now I'm off to get some more of Mystery 8 done!

No comments: