Pages

Thursday 10 January 2008

Update on UFO Tuesday

What a great idea UFO Tuesday is! I really enjoyed stitching on Spring Queen this week and in fact it was hard to put her back in to her mesh bag until next Tuesday. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped because I'd gotten my Tuesday's mixed up so Phill didn't actually go out this week, but it out next week.

Phill wanted to catch up on some TV that we had recorded on Sky+, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. We started watching this series ages ago and put it on to series link on Sky+ but fell way behind for one reason or another so now we have a few months worth of episodes to watch. It's made by the same people who made my all time favourite, The West Wing, and I think it's a good series, but apparently in the US it hasn't been kept on for a second series which is a shame.

It's quite fast paced though and I found it hard to stitch and watch as it as it requires a little more concentration. We watched a couple of episodes and then Phill decided to play Call of Duty 3 on XBox live, so I went back to stitching.

This is the latest pic of Spring Queen.

Spring Queen - 8th January 2008

3 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She is looking stunning! You are making great progress.

Sally said...

Lovely progress Sandra:)

Carol said...

Spring Queen is looking gorgeous Sandra. I really should join in on UFO night...I have a few which I really should get done!