Pages

Saturday 2 December 2006

An Open Heart - Framed

I fell in love with this design by The Drawn Thread in March 2005 when I attended at a stitching weekend at Judy Dixon's near Woburn. As part of the weekend we made a trip to the Country Cross Sticher in Woburn and I saw a stitched model of this design on the wall in the shop. I bought the chart straight away. I finished it in July 2005 but it has taken me until now to get around to framing it. I took it in last week and picked it up this morning and I am very very pleased with what they have done.


A close look at the arch at the top of the design.




Apologies for the terrible photography - it seems almost impossible to get a decent picture of this design.

6 comments:

Sally said...

An Open Heart looks absolutely beautiful Sandra!

jane said...

Looks great Sandra - I remember when you bought the chart, seems a long time ago now.

Stitchingranny said...

absolutely stunning Sandra, can see why you fell in love with the design.

Unknown said...

Your stitching is beautiful and the framer has done a wonderful job. I'm in Swansea too and was wondering where you got your stitching framed. Cheeky I know, but your framer has done such a lovely job for you, s/he should be recommended!

Mylene said...

It is simply beautiful, Sandra.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know who the framers were, I've used them before and have always had a good service from them.

Looking forward to reading more of your blog soon!